Launching and managing multi-language WordPress-based websites has never been easier! GPI’s Translation Services Connector for WordPress streamlines content exports and imports allowing for the initiation of web content translation workflows with a single click. Users get access to a range of helpful reports to track and manage their website translation projects through GPI’s award winning Translation Portal
- Easy integration with WordPress.
Simplifies export / import process for content translation workflows.
24/7 secure access for your global teams to collaborate and track translation projects.
Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download.
Dashboard to view status reports, schedules and project task lists.
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home”.
- WordPress doesn’t support a bilingual or multilingual site out of the box.
- Creating a multilingual blog is basically installing WordPress in more than one language and letting the Plugin switch between them.
- To add multilingual functionality, a translation plugin needs to be installed.
- WordPress is an Open Source project, which means there are hundreds of people all over the world working on it.
- WordPress is completely customizable and can be used for almost anything.
- It is a full content management system with thousands of plugins and widgets and themes.
- Well-architectured personal publishing system built on PHP and MySQL.
- WordPress is the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, used on millions of websites.