GPI’s Translation Services Connector for Umbraco enables users of Umbraco-based websites to launch and manage multi-language websites. The Translation Services Connector streamlines content exports and imports allowing for the initiation of web content translation workflows with a single click. Users will gain access to an array of reports to track and manage global translation web projects through GPI’s Translation Portal
- Easy integration with Umbraco.
- Simplifies export / import process for content translation workflows.
- 24/7 secure access for your global teams to collaborate and track translation projects.
- Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download.
- Dashboard to view status reports, schedules and project task lists.
- Supports multi-language sites and character sets.
- Built on Microsoft .NET framework, it inherits the localization and internationalization features from it.
- Has a specific translator account and workflow that facilitate the process of website translation.
- Natively provides a simple solution to export/import content in a particular XML format.
- Free open source content management system with a large open source community.
- The initial installation and deployments of Umbraco are easy and straightforward.
- Rapidly build your website with powerful API’s and easy extensibility.
- Easily create and manage content without involving IT.
- Built on Microsoft .NET for rapid development and scalable deployment.
- Umbraco can be integrated with any leading 3rd party app.
- Great search and indexing service.