Launching and managing multi-language Drupal-based websites has never been easier! GPI’s Translation Services Connector for Drupal streamlines content exports and imports allowing for the initiation of web content translation workflows with a single click. Users get access to a range of helpful reports to track and manage their website translation projects through GPI’s award winning Translation Portal.
- Easy integration with Drupal.
- Simplifies export / import process for content translation workflows.
- 24/7 secure access for your global teams to collaborate and track translation projects.
- Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download.
- Dashboard to view status reports, schedules and project task lists.
Drupal is an open source Content Management System platform based on PHP and MySQL technologies. Drupal users can control their content, functionality, and look and feel of their websites.
- Supports multi-language sites and character sets.
- Content side-by-side comparison which helps track different versions of your websites.
- Customizable workflows are built-in to manage workflow and notifications between editing, QA and publishing steps.
- Fall back language approach to manage untranslatable content across language sites.
- Drupal handles Left-to-Right (LTR) and Right-to-Left (RTL) for languages such as Arabic and Hebrew.
- Drupal is free.
- Easy to manage content.
- Many third-party extensions are available to handle different business needs.