About the Information Globalization Partners International Collects
We may collect personally identifiable information about you, including your full name, email, corporate affiliation, address and telephone number when you register an account or request a quote.
We don't send any promotional emails to the accounts registered on this site, however, we may send you service related notifications. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by cancelling or deleting your account as described in the "Delete Account" section below.
How We Use This Information
• Operations/Services: We use the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the service.
• Improvements/New Services: We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our visitors and users, to improve the service, and to develop new services and features.
General Communications: We may use your email address or other information (ie: phone number) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or with updates related to the services offered by us. You can opt out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under "Delete Account".
Globalization Partners International uses “cookies”, which allows us to identify you with a unique identifier.
A cookie is sent to your browser from our computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
• You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Globalization Partners International's services do not require that you accept cookies.
• Track visitors to our portal.
• Research ways we can improve our portal and services for users.
• Assist us in enforcing security precautions.
If you wish to edit and/or delete your registration information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your firm has specific security requirements, please let your Globalization Partners International project manager know and we will work with you to implement the specifics.
Globalization Partners International has taken reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.