To learn more about how to localize your website and to schedule a Translation Services Connector Demo
Request an On Demand or Live Translation Connector Demo
Globalization Partners International is a certified Sitecore Silver Technology Partner.
Manage any number of language sites with a few clicks
Easy integration with Sitecore CMS Desktop
Manage quotes/projects: Create new quote, send for quotation, quote ready, project status, project finished
Simplifies import/export process for content translation workflows
24/7 secure access for your global teams to collaborate & track translation projects via the GPI Translation Portal
Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download
Dashboard to view status reports, schedules and project task lists
- Supports multi-language sites and character sets
- Built-in tool to export and import content and assets
- Microsoft technology based and supports .NET framework for localization and globalization
- Natively provides a simple solution to Export/Import content in XLIFF format
- Provides a feature known as "Multisite". This allows the administration and sharing of data between multiple distinct websites from a single Sitecore implementation
- Provides fallback language approach to manage non translatable content across language sites
- Easy-to-Use Interface: Quickly create engaging sites with our next-generation interface, lauded by marketers, developers, and editors for its incredible ease of use.
- Content Editing: Even casual users can easily edit content right on the page with our familiar editing environment and Microsoft Office-style ribbon interface.
- Design Flexibility: Create page layouts without coding using our design and template tools. Deliver an optimized design for a compelling, pixel-perfect visitor experience.
- Multilingual Sites: Build and manage your websites in any language to attract and convert more customers by speaking to them in their native language.
- Digital Asset Management: Easily manage and secure hundreds or thousands of text files, movies, images, PDFs, and more by "dragging-and-dropping" in Sitecore’s Media Library.
- Multisite Deployment: Manage all your web properties from a single management platform and enforce brand consistency while expanding your web presence.
Supported Sitecore Products
- Sitecore Experience Platform 8.+ (on premise).
- Sitecore Experience Platform 9.0 (on premise).
- Sitecore 8.1 Language Fallback Feature
- News: GPI to Present Sitecore Summer School Webinar on Website Translation Workflow Best Practices
- Sitecore CMS and Multi-language Websites - Part 1
- Sitecore Symposium 2012 and Website Translation Services
- Sitecore - Adopting the Right Approach to Language Translation
- Sitecore – Exporting & Importing content for Localization
- Set up and Management of Multilingual Websites in Sitecore
- Sitecore and the GPI Translation Services Connector
GPI has demonstrated adherence to best practices, which include security, logical use-case, application configuration, documentation, and support.
Through representing a commitment to high quality standards, mutual customers and industry analysts can feel confident that Sitecore and GPI’s partnership has produced a turnkey solution, which ultimately reduces implementation friction and improves overall experience.